Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Twitter Tuesdays: What does your Twitter Profile BIO say about you?


#1 PERSONAL FIRST
Tell me something about you personally first. Are you a mom? Are you a runner? Are you a knitter? Are you a wine, beer, cheese, milk dud lover?
"Mom of 3, Beginning Runner, Needs a Daily Dose of Chocolate"
"Mom of 3, Avid Reader, Foodie who loves to good meal I don't have to Cook"
Social Media is Social! Share with me so I can make connections with you!

#2 LET'S TALK BUSINESS
What is your business in ONE sentence.
"I am a professional organizer that specializes in Home Offices"
"I organize Home Offices"
"I have a blog dedicated to the lives of Moms"

#3 WHAT YOUR BUSINESS CAN DO FOR YOUR CUSTOMER
Now bring it home for us. What is unique or special about your business? What will your business do for your target market?
"I will get your home office more organized + more efficient which will save you time + make you more productive!"
"I bring to you tips, information, and advice to make your life as a Mom easier, simplier, and save you time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment